Please enjoy the "Viva La Vida" blog you are currently at, and also be sure to visit my best friend AZ's blog, "AZ's Pix!. Please enjoy!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What the F***

High school musical 3, WHAT A JOKE. I am amazed that it got this far. In the very beginning there was High school Musical 1 which was an O.K. idea, but then the second one came and it was in some hotel, beach, golf course thing and now there is a third. I can't stand it!!! And I can't believe is there's people that like this stuff. There is only two reasons that a person mite like it, ether then didn't take there medication or they have gone completely sicko. All it's about is kids singing, dancing, and blah blah blah. The only good thing good about this is it is in the theaters and it wont be on T.V every 10 seconds. All I really hope is something extremely bad happens to the show and it is cancelled forever and ever. CZ out???

No comments: